- Locations available in ACT
- Must have baseline security clearance
- 9 months with 3 x 6 month extension options
Our Federal Government client is seeking an .Net Developer to support the modernisation of their system and associated applications.
The successful applicant will work in a cross-disciplinary team and work on both externally and internally faced applications.
The role includes (but not limited to) developing APIs to support web development, CICD implementations, improving quality of existing code and optimising it for the cloud environment.
- Tertiary qualification in computer science.
- Expertise in building Integration modules with full-stack development skills in ASP .Net, REST, C# and VC++.
- Strong expertise with developing Database scripts, Intelligent Analytics and stored procedures.
- Ability to build analytical solutions and models by manipulating large data sets.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, ASP .Net and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Solid expertise in developing APIs, DevOps CI/CD.
- Strong 5 years of recent .Net development expertise in fast paced development environment.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW, for any questions contact Amelia on Amelia.edge@ignite co.com or (02) 6113 7533