Well established company with over 30 years of history, based in Parramatta their clients are located in various cities and regional centres throughout Australia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining good relations with the client
- Dealing with client concerns promptly and monitoring client satisfaction regularly
- Demonstration of a high level of technical competence and expertise
- Effectively managing team performance, giving constructive feedback as required
- Encouraging team members to put forward ideas and keeping them motivated and committed to achieving overall objectives
- Delegation of work to the most appropriate level of team member
- Planning and organising resources to meet client and Firm commitment
- Identifying and developing existing and potential business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability in providing excellent customer service
- Developing staff, and leadership
- Great understanding of the client’s business operations, needs and expectations
- High understanding of management accounting, budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Detailed understanding of accounting tools used (including APS, MYOB, Xero, Class Super, Winforecast/Castaway, Hownow, Microsoft Outlook and Excel)
- Detailed understanding of accounting concepts including bookkeeping and reconciliations.
- Experience in business services in Australian public practice.
- Australian tertiary qualifications in a Bachelor of Business or Commerce (Majoring in Accounting) degree
- Completion of CA Program (or equivalent)
- $95,000 - $120,000 pa.Negotiable on experience
- Fantastic career development opportunity
- Close to public transport