As a developer you will be leveraging Microsoft Biztalk to enable our client to integrate and manage automated business processes. Our client is looking for an experienced Biztalk developer.
Our Client is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow's enterprise and advance the way the world works. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, this is the right place for you.
- Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, design, development and unit testing, quality assurance, system test and implementation of BizTalk applications in accordance with the IT development life cycle.
- Analyze requirements, design, build and test system components or amendments.
- Prepare all necessary documentation and processes to enable ongoing support of systems (Software Design Documents)
- Always conform to documentation, coding and quality standards as defined
- Communicate with internal and external customers, supervisors and management using clear, user-friendly terminology
- Extensive experience as a developer
- Integration experience
- Technical understanding of Azure
- Relevant experience with Biztalk
- Ability to work in all phases of the development lifecycle (design, implementation, deployment and support)
Whats on offer:
- long term opportunity
- CBD based
- working in a diverse environment
- Established company and long term investment in its people
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mukti on 02 9250 8018
( SK97412A )