About the Company
This large-scale telecommunications company located in North Sydney is looking for someone to review their existing payment assurance processes across a range of technology pillars.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review of existing payment assurance processes across key technology pillars.
- Providing recommendations for process improvements and managing subsequent stakeholder socialisation.
- Implementing a revised controls process framework which will ensure best practice and business readiness for future growth.
- Improving the existing method of payment assurance through financial analytics and modelling.
- Assist in completing month-end lease reporting and journal preparation.
- Previous experience in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Previous experience implementing control and procedural change.
- Tertiary accounting qualifications & either CA or CPA membership.
- Commitment to improvement through innovation.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique opportunity at one of the largest telecommunications companies in Australia, with a $1 billion budget.
- Ability to work creatively and innovatively in reviewing existing processes and procedures and implementing change.
- Very accessible office location in North Sydney close to train stations.
- Opportunity to work with a large, supportive team of senior accountants.
This is a unique opportunity and will not be advertised for long, so if you fit the description above apply now!