- Canberra Location
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Learn From an experienced Construction Management team!
About the company
This company is highly regarded with an outstanding reputation in Canberra, delivering exceptional fit out projects.
About the role
As a Cadet you will be reporting directly to the Contract Manager, you will be working both on site and in office across all areas of the construction process. You to gain exposure in all aspects of the process and allow a tailored career progression plan into the preferred path.
- Contracts Administration
- To Assist the Estimating team
- Work alongside and reporting to the Project Manager
- Completing a Tertiary qualification in a building related course
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive Attitude and driven individual
Benefits & culture
This company promotes diversity and has a strong team atmosphere and collaboration throughout the workplace. This company recognize and reward valuable contributions by their employees and promote a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week and rostered weekends when required.
- Career development opportunities into Project Management
- Motivated and supportive working environment to grow within
- A brilliant range of projects to stand out of your CV
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532.
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.