Our client is seeking to engage a Life Cycle Cost Estimator for an immediate start on a 6-week contract.
- Work collaboratively within a team to implement and interpret cost estimation in line with corelating policies, procedures and processes
- Perform reviews of whole of life cycle costs for cost estimates and provide independent analysis for the cost estimation
- Stakeholder engagement with engineers, architects, clients, and contractors on estimates
- Research and collate data and information for use in data analysis and program reviews
- NV1 Security clearance essential
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines