Data Centre Specialist | Sydney
- Immediate start
- Casual / Short time Contracts
- Autonomous working environment
We are looking for DATA CENTRE SPECIALIST (CABLING EXPERIENCE ) in and around SYDNEY NSW willing to work on a 2 months contract with the view to extend . We are looking for Engineers who like to be challenged, are proactive and can follow instructions promptly.
Job Responsibilities :
- Rack, stack install
- Moving deliveries to data centre
- Unpacking deliveries and disposing of packaging
- Installing new equipment in racks to locations as notified
- Connecting cables, including power, copper and fibre network, fibre channel SAN, DAC etc.
- Configuring ILO
- Attaching asset labels to equipment, confirming MAC address, serial number etc.
- Remote Hands with Intervention
- Connect a crash cart ( monitor) to server and confirming what is visible on the screen
- Verifying ports for connected cables, replacing failed cables
- Power to equipment troubleshooting
- Replacing hot swappable parts with spares delivered to site
- Replacing non hot swappable parts with spares delivered to site CABE
What's in it for you?
- Great opportunity to increase your IT experience by working for a reputed companies.
- Ongoing work opportunities through Ignite.
- Autonomous and flexible work schedule.
Interested? If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please apply below
Please note: Please note that we also welcome temporary residents with valid visa to apply for this role. Visas will not be provided by us. Only successful candidates will be contacted.