- Immediate start
- Casual Contracts
- Global IT company
- 6 months contract
We are looking for experienced Delivery Project Executive in Sydney, NSW willing to work on casual ongoing contracts. We are looking for Engineers who like to be challenged, are proactive and can follow instructions promptly.
The Project Executive is responsible for the part of the workplace management team that directly manages short- and long-term projects. Project Executives are typically responsible for developing strategic program and project goals and monitoring program and project performance.
As a Delivery Project Executive your responsibilities include -
- Work with Portfolio Delivery Teams towards client satisfaction and success. Accountable for overall delivery quality, customer satisfaction and financials.
- Work effectively individually and with business operations team towards achieving client commitments as per Contract terms and conditions.
- Chair Governance meetings with client senior stakeholders like Directors and Heads of Department.
- Work with client teams to continuously improve the delivery and operations.
- Maintain high performing service support functions including and IT Service Desk, Desktop Support and VIP Support
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Work Closely with client in driving the delivery transformation across organizations
- Strong Delivery Management experience to deliver Managed Services and Project Services as per contract defined SLAs and KPIs
- Work in strong partnership with client senior stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and transformation agenda.
- Exceptional client handling and management skills to drive customer satisfaction.
- Contract Management Experience to deliver as per Contract Terms and Conditions
- Financial Management Experience to track, monitor the revenue, signings and GP of the account.
- Hands on Delivery Experience to work with Distributed Teams
- Strong Team Leadership skills to drive change management.
Interested? If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please apply below or call 02 9250 8009 for a discussion with Nishant Dewangan
Please note: You must have the right to work in Australia to apply as sponsorship visa is not provided. Only successful candidates will be contacted.