We have an excellent long term contract opportunity with one of our client based in Melbourne CBD.
Seeking salesforce developer with an experience in CI/CD pipelines.
Job description as:
- Setting up continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) for the Billing team. This includes setting up jobs on Jenkins, scripting etc.
- Automating tests (regression tests, unit tests, etc).
- Supporting delivery team in making changes to the deployment and code management process.
- Execute performance testing.
- Upgrade of CI/CD tools.
Key Skills required are:
- DevOps principles & practices
- Automation tools (Jenkins & Ansible)
- Source code management (Git)
- Knowledge of BRM (desired but not mandatory).
Job Location will be: Melbourne CBD, VIC
You must be an Australian/ New Zealand citizen or hold an Australian Permanent Residency to apply for this role.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you.