Join a large Engineering firm based in Bendigo on an initial 6 month term across a number of exciting automotive engineering related projects. Multiple contract roles available.
You MUST be an Australian Citizen to be eligible for these roles.
Key technical skills and experience sought:
- You are a degree qualified Electrical Engineer, ideally with a C4I skill set (though this is negotiable)
- Suitable experience in the design of vehicle electrical and electronic networks
- Experience using Creo (PTC ProEngineer) is highly desirable
- Sound fundamental knowledge of electronic systems and electrical wiring design and construction principles and practices for automotive or AS3000
- Good understanding of electrical circuit protection strategies and harness construction
- Good understanding of power and data switching devices
- Knowledge of DOORS application tools
- Experience with risk assessments and audits
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment delivering to tight deadlines.
If you feel you possess the above skills & experience and would be suitable for this role, please contact Harry Wade on (03) 8319 7852, or click ‘Apply’ below.