Fantastic permanent opportunity for an experience Electrical Reliability Engineer to work within a great team environment!
Great location in the Illawarra (Wollongong)
Reporting to the Asset Manager, this position will provide an engineering support function with a focus on plant reliability and continuous improvement activities.
Key Result Areas will include:
- Provide technical, maintenance and process support
- Project management in support of maintenance and process improvements for the continuous improvement of plant reliability
- Implementation and maintenance of Asset Management systems
- Root cause analysis of plant failures and process issues
- Management of Capital Projects to successful outcomes.
- Ensure compliance to company's Environmental & WHS polices.
- PLC maintenance & improvement strategies
Applicants must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree or appropriate qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a heavy manufacturing industry
- Experience with SCADA and AC/DC drive systems
- Experience with PLC systems including program changes & troubleshooting
- HV experience will be an advantage
Submit now or call Michael Knight on 0432795163 to discuss in detail!