- Several positions available with a leading electrical company
- Australian owned business with a multinational presence
- New to Canberra Area – Great opportunity to join a company experiencing strong growth
About the company
Our client is one of Australia’s leading electrical engineering and contracting companies, specialising in the design, delivery and maintenance of complex electrical installations. Having recently opened an office in the ACT this multinational company is now seeking experienced Electricians to join their Canberra team.
About the role
Involve yourself in various long term and short term projects applying your electrical skills in an industrial capacity. Mentoring and ongoing development is encouraged for those looking to expand their skillsets and take the next step in their career. There are opportunities to work extra hours where attractive penalty rates apply.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Fault finding & diagnostic analysis
- Switchboard repairs, installations and changeouts
- Perform routine and breakdown maintenance activities
- PLC’s and control wiring
- Promotion of a safe work environment
Skills & experience
- Current ACT electrical licence
- Relevant trade qualification accompanied by proven hands on experience
- Experience with PLC & SCADA highly desirable
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Strong fault finding skills
- Solid experience with switchboard maintenance and installations
- Commitment to a safe work environment
- White Card & Asbestos awareness
- Ability to pass a police check
- Current manual drivers licence
- A positive hands on can do attitude
Benefits & culture
Great opportunity to join an Australian owned company experiencing strong growth. Establish yourself with a firm renowned for high quality workmanship and exceptional service delivery.
- Motivated and supportive management team
- Diverse range of duties
- Major long term projects
- Training and development opportunities
Interested?? Then please click on the APPLY button today or contact Lynda Roberts from Ignite on 02 6113 7543.
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.