Due to continual growth, my client requires a person to join their team in the Fermentation division. This is a great opportunity to work with a motivated and positive Fermentation Manager!
The Fermentation Technologist role will be within the Pilot Plant team
This role will suit graduates from University / TAFE with qualifications in life sciences /microbiology / fermentation technology or alike.
38 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Prior experience in Fermentation – Highly desirable!
- Bachelor qualification in life sciences, microbiology, fermentation technology or equivalent
- TAFE with qualifications in life sciences /microbiology / fermentation technology
- Exposure to laboratory setting
- Proven ability as a highly motivated team player
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability for troubleshooting and critical thinking
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Sound computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions
- Must have own transport
- Interest in learning
The Fermentation Technologist role within the Pilot Plant team delivers:
- Sustained operation of the STC Pilot Plant and equipment
- Reliable and consistent output from the STC Pilot Plant
- Process development and optimisation
- Continuous improvement to the STC Pilot Plant
- STC Pilot Plant operation – 75%
- STC Pilot Plant maintenance – 5%
- Workflow – 5%
- Documentation – 5%
- Safety – 5%
This is a permanent full-time role and will require minimum permanent residence visa and have a car as there will be some shift work. As candidates will need to stay if fermentation trials/runs are in place.
Graduate student visa's will not be accepted !
Please submit your resume in word format along with covering email/letter outlining your experience/ skills in the essential experience section.
If you have any questions call Michael Knight on 0432 795163 to discuss further.