FileNet Architect-ECM projects
• Architect and oversee the implementation of complex ECM projects using FileNet.
• Collaborate with architects and IT teams of customer and take responsibility for architecture design and solution development.
• Work on various POC to conceptualize the solution.
• Support/guide existing FileNet teams on resolving technical issues.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering
• Core Experience in FileNet.
• Experience in IBM Products like IBM Content Collector, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Case Manager
• Installation experience of various FileNet products in windows, linux environment
• Experience in architecting complex content management solution using FileNet.
• Experience in designing High availability, backup, DR solutions for FileNet.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia. Please only apply if you meet the above skills and experience.