Our client is a well regarding consulting firm which has a broad ranging client-base and continues to win high profile assignments. Your experience will add to a dynamic team that is making a real impact in the Canberra market and which offers wonderful career opportunities.
As Graduate in the internal audit team, you will join a team of high performing professionals and have the opportunity to learn from the ground up how to provide high quality risk, governance and assurance services. You will be provided with on the job training as well as be supported in training courses.
The following responsibilities are included within your role as a Graduate in the internal audit team:
- Learning to work through audit and assurance tasks to an agreed standard and within a timeline
- Contributing to the occasional external audit client and being trained in this methodology
- Demonstrating strong commitment to client service as well as high individual standards
- Being a positive influence on innovation, team morale and growth
- Continuing to build your knowledge in internal/external audit and be proactive with your ongoing education
- Other duties as required
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, commerce or related field
- You must be an Australian citizen
- You must have some experience working in a finance related field; as an intern or having undertaken some accounting work
- Comprehensive written and oral communication skills, within the team and key clients, whilst having the ability to manage in a professional and credible manner
- Proven work ethic and diligence
- Capability to work autonomously and to a high standard
- A natural curiosity and drive
Virginia Field has significant experience in recruiting accounting and finance roles in the Canberra market. If you have a finance background and would like to have a confidential chat with Virginia about your career, don’t hesitate to call (02) 6113 7500.