Working for a well-respected organisation in the government sector, this six-month contract would suit an experienced HR Business Partner, who enjoys working in a generalist position. You will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on a wide range of IR/ER issues, so the ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across a dynamic and diverse workplace environment is essential. Based in the Western suburbs, this role would be a great fit for an experienced HR Practitioner who is looking for a challenging and varied contract position with an ASAP start.
- Proven experience in a Generalist HR role, preferably in the government or community sector
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, including the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong time management & organisational skills, with the ability to balance competing deadlines
- Good knowledge & understanding of relevant employment/industrial legislation
- Experience in managing dispute resolution processes