Join a large Systems Engineering firm as it reviews requirements phases across a number of exciting aerospace engineering related projects. Multiple contract roles available.
You MUST be an Australian Citizen to be eligible for these roles.
Skills and experience sought:
- Technically proficient with an appropriate degree, coupled with a business focus.
- Demonstrated expertise with a range of Human Factors analysis techniques such as: task analysis, human error identification & human reliability analysis, human factors requirements derivation, early human factors analysis, workload analysis, workstation design & assessment, ergonomic control room layout design, HMI & HCI design, and usability testing.
- Demonstrated expertise in integrating human factors into the systems engineering approach
- Excellent written and oral communications skills including experience in delivering customer facing presentations
- Significant experience in supervising a multi-disciplined engineering environment
- Demonstrated ability to embrace emerging technologies to exploit competitive advantages relevant to the bid and project
- Ability to audit and conduct objective reviews of engineering products.
- Extensive experience in management of engineering analysis, design and integration activities
- Demonstrated, well-developed team leadership abilities
- A high level of analytical and I or problem solving skills.