Looking for an ICT Support Officer to deliver an excellent level of services for a large customer base throughout NSW using a diverse range of technologies
The ICT Support Officer provides ICT support to facilitate the delivery of efficient and quality ICT services.
The role contributes to a high performing team and acts to ensure excellent customer service and continuous service improvement.
Main duties of the role:
- Diagnose and resolve ICT incidents and issues via remote-support tools, telephone and on-site support
- Contribute to the improvement of ICT services for our client through the escalation of relevant incidents, requests and problems
- Assist senior technical staff with the deployment, maintenance and improvement of standardised ICT systems
- Assist during major service interruptions when required
- Track correspondence, activities and issues; coordinate, collate and publish routine information as directed by the role supervisor
- Assist with the coordination of staff training
- Establish and maintain filing and records management systems, including registers and databases; create and maintain records in the TRIM computerised record management system
- Follow standards, policies and operating procedures and agreed service levels
- Current drivers licence with a good driving history record; willingness to travel as required.
- Previous IT support experience and high level of customer service experience
- Working with children check (WWCC)
- 2x reference checks
If this sounds like YOU, don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY TODAY!
Please note that only Candidates shortlisted will be contacted