Sourcing for an IT Business Systems Analyst / SharePoint Developer to join an international electrical engineering and software company based in Macquarie Park
As part of the Corporate IT team you will assist with various projects and the implementation of SharePoint 2016
The immediate projects are on SharePoint 2016 with O365 integration but will also be involved in other IT Business Systems projects moving forward.
Main duties of the role:
- The person will be working with the IT Business Systems Manager in ensuring the IT Business Systems projects are implemented smoothly and on time.
- Implement and manage workflows and approvals to be introduced in SharePoint 2016 using Microsoft Flow
- Create different SharePoint sites-based company’s requirements such as Document Management System
- Create and manage BI reports and Dashboards using Power BI
- Create and manage cubes using SSAS
- Maintain the company’s interfaces using SSIS
- The person should also be able to work on a fast-paced environment and should also be task oriented and able to produce tangible outcome.
- Knowledge in SharePoint 2016 workflow management and approval using Microsoft Flow
- Knowledge in creating BI Reports and Dashboards using Power BI
- Strong SQL script writing
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. Pivot Tables, Database queries, VBA)
- Intermediate knowledge in: Report writing skills (SQL Reporting Services/ SSRS), knowledge in integrations using SSIS, PowerShell scripting
If this sounds like YOU, don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY TODAY!
Please note that only Candidates shortlisted will be contacted