- Permanent opportunity
- Provide high level strategic IR advice
- Salary - $94,500 - $111,500 + super
Our client is a government owned organisation who are looking for an Industrial Relations Specialist to provide specialist strategic advice and operational advice and support on industrial and workplace relations by taking into account relevant legislation and specific business needs and apply appropriate risk management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coach leaders as it relates to industrial, consultation and employment matters within their teams
- Development of a co-ordinated industrial relations strategy across the business group
- Assist managers in the interpretation, operation and application of applicable legislation and industrial instruments
- Proven ability to manage a diverse workload and competing priorities and be able to flexibly adapt to changing work demands and circumstances
- Ability to negotiate directly with unions and to represent the organisation as required
- Ability to work closely with, and give instructions to internal and external Legal Counsel in relation to litigated matters
- Essential: A tertiary or recognised qualification in Human Resource Management, Industrial/Employment Relations, Law or related field
- Desirable: Certification in negotiation, conflict resolution or similar
To apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion please don't hesitate to contact Anne Abraham.