- Knoxfield location
- Established Glass Organisation
- $120k package plus car plus tools
Purpose of position
Manage & build on relationships with established customers and cultivate new customers to meet sales growth (revenue and Margin) targets.
Contribute to the development of the Sales and Marketing strategy.
Play a key role in implementing the agreed Sales Strategy.
Assist customers with product specification – advise alternative options, providing pros and cons.
Ensure integration and cohesiveness of the team.
- Meeting sales targets outlined in the budget
- Actively prospect for new customers, using various means to generate targets – discuss these with the Sales Manager and prioritise.
- Conduct first visits and assess suitability
- Plan customer engagement calls in order to maintain relationship and understand issues.
- Assist with issues (e.g. product, processing, stock, deliveries, pricing etc.)
- Market knowledge – understand market dynamics and react accordingly providing information to the sales team.
- Ensure communication between customers and Customer Service is effective.
- Manage pricing – list to be used, understanding of how to calculate pricing.
- Contribute to the development of the Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Implement the agreed sales strategy.
- Effective & efficient use of provided sales tools – CRM, Compass
- Ensure all activities are aligned to the strategy, feeding back any information that may change the assumptions of the strategy.
- Promotion activity is undertaken including entertainment.
- Project pipeline management – provide and follow up on all quotes in your project pipeline
- Know what quotes are being requested direct to Customer Service and advise on pricing considerations
- Assist customers with product specification – advise alternate options, strongly promoting key products providing pros and cons
- Report on activity to Sales Manager
- Provide information for weekly meetings and other reporting requirements.
- Always present well to customers – clean vehicle, uniform, high standard of personal presentation etc.
- Demonstrated experience in a role with similar scope and responsibilities.
- Strong selling, persuasion and assertiveness skills. Ability to demonstrate integrity and trustworthiness with customers.
- Strong time management and planning.
- Strong understanding of products performance and glass application.
- Understanding of entire glass supply chain, products, processes and end users.
- Good commercial acumen, understanding the commercial targets across total sales and product sales mix.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder.
- High level of customer focus.
- Good understanding of SFE methodology.
- Works at a level of intensity and acts quickly, works well under pressure.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Strong presence and establishes relationships in the business.
- Influences across depts. Through strong relationships built on mutual respect
- Passion for continuous improvement and wants to work for a committed team.
- Professional presentation and preparation.
- Moves fast with attention to detail under pressure.