Role: Level 3 Network Engineer
Position: Contract role - 2 days per week for 6 months
Location: Melbourne (Kew -Melbourne)
We are looking for a level 3 network engineer to assist on a contract basis with a regular commitment of 2 days per week. Based in a School environment - you will not only have the right skills to manage the networking tasks but possess a highly professional and service-oriented character.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Ability to troubleshoot complex Network issues in a multi-vendor environment.
- Perform proactive scheduled reviews of the network
- Perform network upgrade tasks in Aruba ClearPass
- Support network access on Aruba Wi-Fi, for securing ports, mobility, Spanning Tree, guest networks.
- Perform Level 3 technical support services as part of incident and problem management
- Conduct scheduled reviews of assets and configuration systems to identify inaccuracies
- Manage and update service requests to ensure service levels are met.
- Proven experience supporting large-scale network environments
- Experienced in configuring and updating Firewalls - Cisco, Aruba
- Aruba Certified Professional
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience designing system configurations to user environments.
- Tertiary qualification in IT or Engineering
- 5+ years' experience as a Network Engineer
- Victorian Working-with-Children-Police-Check. Please mention if you have this or are willing to get this compliance check done.