Tired of long hours travelling to Sydney everyday and looking for a local Mechanical Reliability Engineering role in a manufacturing environment,
with a good salary plus annual profit share, flexible work place. This will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
Characteristics of the candidate required!
- Passionate in Mechanical Engineering field of discipline.
- Focused on root cause analysis.
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Great communicator
- Ideally has a Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Has previously lead an area of machinery in which they had Mechanical ownership within Heavy Industry.
- Breakdown support experience with rotating machinery, hydraulics and pneumatic.
- Excellent communication skills
- Lead major breakdown repairs, shutdowns and down days safely and efficiently.
- Root cause analysis of plant failures and process issues.
- Create, improve, implement and maintain maintenance strategies.
- Project management in support of maintenance and process improvements for the continuous improvement of plant reliability and a safe work environment.
- Maintain budgets relating to tasks under your control.
- Provide technical, maintenance and process support.
- Lead cost reduction initiatives.
Key competencies and experience:
- Advanced Diploma or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Demonstrated experience planning shutdowns to successful outcomes.
- Understanding of Total Productive Maintenance theories and practices.
- Extensive experience in root cause analysis, problem solving and increasing asset performance.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading work teams and building relationships through the organisation and with external service providers.
- Software experience with MS Project, Word and Excel, CMMS and AutoCAD.
- Experience in working with tools as a part of a team, when necessary.
Send us a cover letter and word formatted resume outlining the your match to the characteristics we are seeking as a Mechanical Reliability Engineer.
If you have any further questions, please call Michael Knight in confidence on 0432 795163
You must have the right to live and work in this location and need to have Permanent Resident visa and above to apply for this job.