Our client, a federal government agency, is seeking a highly skilled APS 4 Operations & housing Support Officer to ensure the agency successfully delivers on its program objectives. This is an initial contract to 30th June 2022 with a view to extend.
- Review, assess and approve participant’s plans,
- Research and review decisions regarding routine cases
- Identify trends by monitoring outcomes and results
- Schedule reviews
- Provide feedback on planning decisions in accordance with rules and relevant guidance.
- Support the delivery and implementation of branch projects as required.
- Work as part of a team
- Strong decision-making skills
- High level of communication and negation skills
- Exercise discretion to achieve best outcomes
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Demonstrate empathy, understanding and a positive nature