- ASAP Start
- Offering Work /Life Balance
- Key leadership role
About the Client
This national company is a specialist in Client-Side Project Management and deliver high profile projects to a broad range of clients over a range of sectors. They are currently in a growth phase and looking for an exceptional Leader to join their team.
About the role
As a Project Director, you will lead and manage the overall performance and growth of a team and ensure business objectives and designated targets are met.
You will be responsible for:
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting functions
- New business development across industry
Skills & experience
- Proven ability to demonstrate leadership and manage a team of professionals with the ability to articulate issues at senior levels within both the public and private sector.
- Proven ability to deliver commercial development projects through integrating government and industry partnerships to achieve optimum financial outcomes and other business-to-business benefits.
- Sound commercial management skills, including experience in undertaking feasibility studies, business cases and developing and managing budgets, cost estimation and project financial requirements
- Flexible approach, with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing project plans
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532.
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.