Civil Engineer qualified with Project Management experience and available to start in Jan 2019, happy for a 6 month contract look no further!
Available in South West Sydney council seeking a temporary Project Manager - Civil Projects for a 6 month period may go longer!
Position Purpose -
To provide project management services in relation to infrastructure in the growth precincts.
To manage the design of infrastructure and project manage external consultants, prepare detailed reports and specifications.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering!
- Experience in the investigation, survey, design and estimation of engineering projects, particularly road upgrade projects;
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and achieve outcomes within budget and to defined time lines,
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral and the ability to relate well to internal and external clients,
- Ability to work within and to foster team cooperation and achievement,
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local Government, Roads and Traffic Authority and Austroads standards, guidelines and practices,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications.
- 3rd level education in Project Management
- Good negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Previously work for local government
You must have the right to work in Australia.
If you have the above essential skills to complete the above role please submit your resume via the apply now button.
Contact Michael Knight on 02 85152703 for a confidential discussion.