- Canberra Location
- Strong project pipeline, offering stability and progression
- Commercial Fit outs
About the company
This Company delivers high quality Fit out, Refurbishment and New Build Construction projects for government and private clients. With many projects in the pipeline, this client has experienced strong growth in recent years and is looking at continuing growing their team.
About the role
As a Project Manager, reporting to the Directors, you will oversee the overall construction and delivery of a large Commercial Fit out Project. You will lead the program, to ensure a timely delivery and high quality completion.
- Deliver Construction projects and office fit outs
- Client liaison
- Adhere to budgets and timelines
- Subcontractor Reviews
Skills & experience
- Experience as a Project Manager on large commercial Fit out projects
- Ability to lead and coordinate commercial projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Security Clearance desirable but not essential
Benefits & culture
This company promote a strong team atmosphere and collaboration throughout the workplace. This company Recognize and reward valuable contributions by their employees and promote a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week and rostered weekends when required.
- Motivated and supportive working environment
- Strong project pipeline allowing for excellent employment stability
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Rostered Saturday's as required with flexible working arrangements
- Work alongside leading industry professionals
- Strong opportunities for career progression
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532.
** OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ONLY
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.