About the company
This Company is a Canberra based residential construction company specialising in medium to large scale townhouse developments.
About the role
As Project Manager you will report to the Construction Manager, you will oversee the construction of Multi unit residential projects. Upon your commencement with the team, you will play a pivotal role in managing all elements of the construction process. You will liaise with all stakeholders to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within the allocated budget.
- WHS management
- Cost control
- Client management
- Business development
Skills & experience
- Strong previous Project Management experience on multi-unit residential townhouse projects
- Strong time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification in a building related discipline
- Ability to lead and manage a team
Benefits & culture
This company promote a strong team atmosphere and collaboration throughout the workplace. This company Recognize and reward valuable contributions by their employees and promote a healthy work/life balance with a Monday-Friday working week and rostered weekends when required.
- Motivated and supportive working environment to grow within
- Diverse, exciting projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Strong project pipeline for a promising career
- Rostered Saturday's as required with flexible working arrangements
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Cullen from Ignite on 02 6113 7532.
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.