- Engage with stakeholders regarding property, fleet & security matters
- Small supportive and collaborative team based in Greenway ACT
- 4 month full time assignment with extension option for the right candidate
About the company
Our client is a relatively new and rapidly expanding organisation assisting people with disabilities to access mainstream and community services as well as maintaining informal support via family and friends. These services include housing, health, education, sporting facilities and libraries.
About the role
As the first point of contact for colleagues in relation to property, fleet and security matters you will be providing a high quality, professional, friendly and respectful management of all enquiries and issues. There will also be a considerable amount of internal and external stakeholder engagement where your exceptional people skills will be put to good use. Your duties will include:
- High level administrative assistance supporting day to day office activities
- Provision of sound advice and solutions relating to property, fleet and security matters
- Going that extra mile to ensure that operational requirements and deadlines are met
- Provide in depth information and effective support to internal & external stakeholders
- Support the property and security team in the roll out of the full scheme property plan
- Monitor and action issues which are communicated via email
Skills & experience
- Proven understanding and knowledge of disability and is impact on individuals
- Strong demonstrated administration skills and computer literacy
- Able to competently apply or learn to apply assessment tools to identify individual support needs
- Sound judgement and decision making skills based on relatable analysis of information provided or researched
- Able to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm efficient manner
- A professional outlook maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships and engage in negotiation with external stakeholders where needed
- The ability to discretely manage confidential and sensitive information
- A collaborative and flexible outlook in relation to your team members, clients and their carers
- Able to obtain a working with children or vulnerable people check
- Having an in depth understanding or hands on experience in the field of disability is highly desirable
Benefits & culture
Our client offers healthy work-life balance that recognises the family, carers and personal commitments of their employees. They have a strong culture, driven by passion for the work they do and commitment to supporting people with disability to achieve greater independence.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lynda Roberts from Ignite on 02 6113 7543.
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.