- Regional Management for a leading electrical company
- Australian owned business experiencing solid growth
- Generous salary package
About the company
Our client is one of Australia’s leading electrical engineering and contracting companies, specialising in the design, delivery and maintenance of complex electrical installations. Having recently opened an office in Canberra this multinational company is now seeking the expertise of an experienced Regional Manager to lead and build upon a dynamic, professional and friendly team.
About the role
In your capacity as Regional Manager, you will manage a team of approximately 12 people in delivering complex electrical works, ensuring that projects meet relevant regulations and compliance standards and interact with multiple stakeholders including customers. Your role will see you holding financial, logistical and human resource accountability for the projects you manage whilst promoting business growth cementing your position as a key provider in the Canberra market.
Accountable for financial and cost centre responsibilities and the overall day to day business operations you will be required to facilitate the following to ensure business success:
- Quality and compliance
- Human Resource Management
- Contract and Project Management
- Business Development
- Health Safety & Environment Quality
Skills & experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or proven experience in a similar position
- Strong end to end project management experience
- A trade background with proven experience as a qualified electrician and instrumentation technician
- Staff management, leadership, development and mentoring experience
- Ability to assist with marketing activities, identification of potential clients and opportunities
- Solid negotiation skills and the ability to build strong effective relationships
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal across a wide audience
- Experience in management and administration of all aspects of contracts
- Ability to ensure all OHS legislation requirements are adhered to in house and in the field
- A positive hands on can do attitude
Benefits & culture
Great opportunity to join an Australian owned company experiencing strong growth and establish yourself as a leading supplier of high caliber industrial electrical solutions within the ACT and NSW areas.
- Motivated and supportive management team
- Diverse range of duties
- Genuine scope for business growth
- Major project already in place
- Generous bonus structure
- Relocation assistance available
Interested?? Then please click on the APPLY button today or contact Lynda Roberts from Ignite on 02 6113 7543.
Ignite is one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. For more than 30 years, Ignite has been using its deep industry expertise and extensive relationships to unite the right talent with the right organisations. Ignite operates in 11 cities across Australia and China and employ more than 250 people.