Immediate start, Temporary full-time up to 31 July 2019 position for local government body in South West of Sydney. (Always potential of a permanent or extension for the right candidate.)
A highly experience Senior Design Engineer in the Civil Works sector required for 6 months position.
It is essential that the Engineer/Designer has Australian exposure to Roads, Stormwater drainage & traffic facilities.
- Manage civil design investigations
- Prepare designs including quantities for civil works including roads, stormwater drainage and traffic facilities
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend, conclude and report on various engineering and environmental related matters
- Undertake environmental assessment of projects
- Extensive experience in AutoCAD C3D and Advanced Road Design is Essential.
- Experience in the investigation, design and estimation of civil engineering projects,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications
- Current Australian drivers licence required.
- Must have experience in Australia in Civil Works sector - Essential
- Local Government experience - Advantageous
If you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this contract please send a word format resume by apply button.
Do not hesitate to call Michael Knight on 02 85152703 if you have any questions.
To be considered you must already have the Right to work in Australia.