Senior Analyst Engineer - Java/AWS/ Devops
We have an excellent opportunity with one of our client in Melbourne CBD for SIX Month contract with an attractive pay per day and a probability of further extensions.
Our software engineers will design and build infrastructure and related components which will form the data integration and analytics environment in the cloud.
A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Node.js, Python, Java and shell scripting. Experience with infrastructure tools such as Jenkins, Terraform and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. We require hands-on experience with AWS services, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment. Other cloud service experience would be valuable.
Key Skills required:
· 5+ years technical experience in infrastructure design, support and operations.
· 3+ years AWS experience, preferably AWS certified.
· Hands-on experience with DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM.
· Strong practical experience with designing infrastructure for RESTful services.
· Experience designing, installing, configuring complex integrations across different cloud services and regions
· Experience with ‘infrastructure as code’, e.g. SAM, Cloud Formation
· Exposure to DevOps and Agile.
· Tertiary qualification in a relevant technical subject.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
· Ability to assess and implement new technologies and processes.
· An open mindset and proven ability to innovate and influence.
· Experience with Jenkins and GitHub
· Salesforce knowledge
· Experience using productivity and collaboration tools such as JIRA and confluence in a software delivery environment
Job Location: Melbourne CBD.
You must be an Australian citizen or hold an Australian Permanent Residency to apply for this role.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you.
Please feel free to contact me for more details: Priyanka Bhatia on +61 (03) 8319 7842, or APPLY NOW.