- Senior Network Engineer
- 12 Month + Extensions Contract
- Australian Citizen
Ignite are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled engineers, pivotal in the design, development and implementation of the Federal Client’s network and communications platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and maintenance of the agencies data network systems.
- Communicate, build and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives.
- Implementation of change technical management activities.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of an operating model that reflects new ways of working.
- Serve as a networking technology Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Successful Candidates will have:
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience as a senior network engineer
- Demonstrated experience working with various network vendors/providers, with project design and deployment experience.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Experience with Fortinet, AWS, and Amazon network stacks desirable
If this sounds like a suitable opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or reach out on
firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 6113 7542 | ID 365291