- Automated Border Control eGates - Face biometrics passenger identification.
- Canberra location - Australian Citizens only.
- Dynamic and Supportive Team
An exciting opportunity to join the Australian team is now available at one of the most exciting times in our client’s history!
You will be the best at:
- Responding to incidents and fixing breakdowns when errors and faults occur in order to restore the equipment operation as quickly as possible.
- Hardware diagnostic and repair experience with electrical and electronic components.
- Routine system maintenance to ensure all software and hardware systems and components are in correct working order with the most recent updates.
- Identifying the root-cause analysis and resolve faults both remotely and at the client sites.
- Liaising with customers directly on site and remotely, and proactively communicate with the Service Delivery Manager, escalating issues and identifying service improvement opportunities.
You will have:
- Above average customer service focus and understanding.
- Above average verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
- The availability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, routing and switching, etc.)
- Database administration fundamentals (setup, data queries, backup/restore)
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related competency.
- Basic understanding of security protocols.
- Basic knowledge of biometric concepts and technologies.
- Ability to gain a government security clearance
Be amazed with:
- World first technology
- First class work environment.
- Fast-paced environment with incredible international opportunities.
- Awesome Academe to help you developing your skills.
- Jedi Masters to coach you during this journey.
Our client wants its people to be empowered, innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Use your energy and drive to help our client achieve their goals as they help you achieving yours.
Please call Lynda Roberts at Ignite on (02) 6113 7543 for further details or send updated resume and supporting cover letter as WORD documents to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref # 341925