Ignite has been engaged by our client for a unique permanent position with interesting and challenging projects.
Based at the based of the Blue Mountains with easy access off the Great Western Highway my client is an established Engineering /Fabrication company who provide a service for the project management, design, manufacture and installation of structural steelwork and machinery across the rail / construction / road & utilities sectors.
Due to current expansion and an increasing pipeline of work extending far into 2020 we are seeking an experience Supervisor with Metal Trade qualification!
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary reflecting your experience
- Work vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Interesting projects
- Chance to lead an establish team on site & in factory
- Newly created role - mold it to yourself
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Metal Trade qualification
- OHS card
- Drivers licence
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Able to mentor and manage staff and apprentices
- Cert IV in Leadership or similar qualification - Advantageous
- Experience liaising with private and government bodies - Advantageous
Duties include - not limited to;
- Liaise with clients, project engineers and staff to meet project objectives within the required time frame
- Plan and undertake a wide variety of metal fabrication and/or machining and fitting activities in our workshop and on site
- Implement information given on drawings and in documents
- Comply with WHS and QMS standards both on site and in the workshop
If you have the essential skills and qualification and seeking an interesting and challenging role please apply now via the button below with a word formated resume and cover letter highlighting the essential skills.
Only candidates that have the essential skills and the right to work in Australia with be considered for the role.
Do not hesitate to contact Michael Knight on 02 85152703 for a confidential discussion.