- ACT, NSW, QLD or VIC locations
- Must have current baseline clearance
- 6 months with extension options
The Digital Services Branch is seeking a Solution Developer to implement new business solutions. The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with other developers and the platform architect to build technical capability to a high standard.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking software development in the following:
- Bespoke ASP.NET Core web app (Web API, Entity Framework Core).
- Maintaining CI/CD build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps/Git.
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and working with relevant team members to troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Working closely with the platform architect and other developers to design and deliver high quality, extensible, and maintainable tools and systems in line with robust SDLC practices and to deadlines.
- Working closely with other team members, including researchers, designers and analysts, to understand user requirements, follow human-centred design practices, and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the clients.
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill-sets and processes across the division.
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience as a solutions developer using modern Microsoft products and cloud platforms, specifically the following development technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Core specialising in ASP.NET Core.
- Azure DevOps with Git. o Building and consuming Web APIs.
- Entity Framework Core with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
Demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Technical problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Communication at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal).
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW with your CV. For any questions contact Thelma at Thelma.ban@ignite co.com or on (02) 6113 7547