A company in the eastern suburbs that has been around for over 50 years are looking for a Construction Surveyor to join their team.
They take pride on providing high quality proffessional surveying services to a wide ranging client base.
This role is working on a high profile, tier 1 project, for someone who has worked in high rise construction surveying, or has an interest in this area.
- Construction setout,
- project control surveys,
- Experience in working with AutoCAD
- Proven experience in working in the field
- Relevant Surveying Qualifications (or willing to complete)
- Thorough knowledge of modern surveying equipment & techniques
- Drivers license
- Reliable & the ability to work autonomously
- High accuracy movement monitoring surveys, and assisting with other varied surveys when required.
- A close knit & supportive team, prioritising work life balance
- Work vehicle & top of the range surveying equipment provided
- Professional development opportunities
- Attractive salary & study assistance if relevant
- Hybrid work model, work onsite & from home!
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with ignite please contact NEVIEN YANES on 0402421851 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org