- Immediate start – Ashfield location
- 3 month temp role - Competitive daily rate $347 + super
- Fast-paced and dynamic government team
About the Organisation and Role
This unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team Coordinator to work within a fun and dynamic government department. In this fast-paced and varied role you will be required to provide top-notch administration support to the director of operations as well as a team of 28. The team you will be supporting are passionate about making a difference to those in need and are looking for someone who shares this enthusiasm.
- PA duties including: diary management, travel bookings and meeting organisation
- Helping team members to manage deadlines
- Sorting, responding to and tracking correspondence
- Providing customer service and reception duties as required and to act as a first point of contact for the business unit to ensure issues are resolved or escalated appropriately
- Other ad-hoc duties including: liaising with IT to resolve issues, ordering stationary
- Managing business unit filing systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure accuracy and security of information.
- Suggesting recommendations for continual service improvement
Skills & Experience
- 3 years experience working in high pressure Team Coordinator role, ideally within the public sector but not essential
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience juggling multiple priorities within tight timeframes
- Be able to carry yourself in a calm and composed manner in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written- and confidence in liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Superior IT skills
- Previous experience using SAP and TRIM essential
How to ApplyIf you are an experienced Team Administrator who is looking for an exciting fast-paced opportunity within a fun and dynamic team who are really making a difference, then click apply today!