As Technical Lead/Senior System Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical readiness of all operational systems used within the organisation
- Act as the single point of contact for technical matters regarding the Program’s engineering and technical issues;
- Orchestrate any required engineering and technical liaison
- Manage the Program’s conduct of engineering review gates, including arranging 3rd party participation as required;
- Manage engagement of SMEs to support the Program related design, development, test, installation and verification activities;
- Act as the technical representative during Program related testing
- Oversee the Program’s site installation, set-to-work, test and verification activities;
- Manage the technology change process, ensuring effective configuration management and change control is put in place;
- Act as a trusted technology advisor. Provide technical leadership and guidance as required, including safety and security guidance; and
- Perform systems engineering and project tasks throughout acquisition and implementation phases in accordance with the company safety and system management policies, frameworks, guidelines and procedures; and
- Degree in Engineering/Information Technology
- Demonstrated experience applying Systems Engineering practices throughout the SDLC and system management processes.
- Extensive experience in the design, development, testing and implementation of robust and reliable software systems.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder and vendor management
- Strong documentation skills with experience in preparing and reviewing solution architecture documents and system design documents, including alignment to strategies and existing initiatives
- Satisfy the eligibility requirements for registration as a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) with Engineers Australia.