Well established, friendly team of Recruitment professionals
Excellent role with a dedicated Manager in place
Beautiful contemporary corporate office located in Kingston
An amazing & immediate
opportunity to work in the heart of a fast-paced Recruitment business with a close-knit team Why Ignite?
Our passion has been, and always will be, people. The Benefits
- Bright, modern offices located near the Kingston Foreshore
- Learning and Development platform that has thousands of free courses available at your disposal
- Tailored training for new team members
- Regular social activities
With exceptional people producing exceptional results at Ignite, growth is inevitable. Due to this organic growth, we now have an exciting role for an experienced Administration Assistant to support the important function of coordinating contractor documentation – efficiently and with a dedication to accuracy.
This role is fast paced and will be working to support the Contract & Compliance Officer in looking after the best interests of our employees. Why You?
You are passionate about attention to detail and take pride in your work. You are ambitious and always looking to learn something new. You love working within a high energy team and enjoy the thrill of a fast-paced desk. As the successful candidate you will ideally posses?
- Demonstrated administration skill with a strong eye for detail
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work well under pressure
- Be the point of contact for contractor issues and escalation point for contractors
- Co-ordination of all contractor paperwork
- Acquiring documentation and reporting for compliance (References, Work-rights, licences etc)
- Support the Onboarding of contractors
- Provide reporting on contractors as necessary
If this role sounds like you, please apply now or direct any questions to Louisa Jackson
on 07 3124 5726 or via email at Louisa.Jackson@igniteco.com