Our passion has been, and always will be, people. The Role
This role is responsible for broadening our client portfolio as well as keeping a keen eye on the evolving needs of our amazing pool of existing clients.
- Identify and develop sound business relationships with client/prospect organisations and penetrate major organisations by conducting effective senior level Executive calls
- Sell outsourced recruitment and human resource consulting solutions
- Respond to RFQ and RFT processes for allocated clients
- Develop proposals and pitch Ignite services to allocated and prospective clients
- Instigate an appropriate number of sales cycles to generate and maintain a constant business pipeline, and action client development sales cycles that will secure business opportunities, including setting and meeting sales target strategies for major clients
- Segment and profile market in terms of size, potential, trends and prospective users of People Services.
- Collaborate with Ignite Recruitment Services Consultants to receive generated leads and potential new solutions to offer to new and existing clients.
- Successful business development experience
- Background in outsourced HR services highly advantageous
- Client focus mentality