Brand new modern CBD Office
Contemporary Corporate working environment
Uncapped and enviable comms structure
At Ignite, our main goal is to be one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. This is where you come in.
To be the best, we employ people who are driven and focused on our clients and candidates to give them the best experience and outcomes. When you work with Ignite, you are working in a positive team culture where we bring together individuals with a range of experiences and skills which ignite the potential of our people and our customers.
Combine your administration skills and your interest in Human Resources / Recruitment and come and work in a supportive & fun team that will help you grow to be an integral support as a Recruitment Resourcer ane eventually grow into a successful Recruitment Consultant.
We invest in our teams, and as a result the success of our employees, we need an enthusiastic Recruitment Support Officer to become a pivotal member of our Engineering vertical in our Brisbane CBD Office.
You will report to the Business Leader and you will be responsible for assisting the current and well established team to service, maintain and manage existing relationships while providing overall administrative support. What you will be doing to support the team…
In order to do this you will have…
- Screening suitable candidates for opportunities by conducting database searches, advert response and manage referrals.
- Updating the candidate database daily to make sure the team has a current pool of candidates available at all times
- Setting up interviews with both candidates and clients
- Coaching candidates on presentation and resume preparation.
- Completing Start, Progress and Finish checks in line with company standards.
- Managing the regular advertisement traffic for core roles.
- Resume formatting, preparation and collation of bios for candidate submission
- A positive and outgoing attitude which contributes to our organisations energetic culture
- Experience in an administrative or sales support role (ideally in Engineering)
- Outstanding organisational skills to be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills so you can build relationships and effectively manage stakeholders
- Attention to detail and confidence in providing great customer service
- Intermediate skills in MS Office
Interested? Then we would love to chat to you!
Please Apply Now or Louisa Jackson
our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist on
0402 262 039 or via direct email Louisa.Jackson@igniteservices.com