Immediate and Permanent Opportunity
Melbourne CBD location
Lead Maximisation of Market Share and Revenue - Blue Chip Clients
This position has been designed to focus on corporate development opportunities for our Australian business, Ignite and the maintenance, growth of acquisition of new clients.
This will include managing our major accounts, become a key person of contact from a management perspective, work in conjunction with our General Managers and National Bids and Tenders team to ensure smooth and accurate delivery to our clients. Along with these responsibilities the successful candidate will maintain and grow current client accounts through the implementation of strategic account plans while also identifying new accounts to win within various sectors and industries. To be successful in this role, the successful applicant must achieve agreed targets and KPIs. Key Responsibilities;
- Identify and develop sound business relationships with client/prospect organisations and penetrate major organisations by conducting effective senior level Executive calls
- Represent Ignite as a professional, quality organisation to maximise awareness and use of Ignite’s service offering
- Achieve targets through fully researching territory/client base and developing strategic account plans (maintenance, growth, acquisition)
- Maintain effective delivery levels by managing client and general management activities / expectations– including the review of account data, records and documentation for each client/prospect. Present at management account reviews as required
- Instigate an appropriate number of sales cycles to generate and maintain a constant business pipeline, and action client development sales cycles that will secure business opportunities, including setting and meeting sales target strategies for major clients
- Provide a professional interface in all business dealings with clients which includes efficiently actioning all issues/requests and ensuring all support/service requests are followed-up by appropriate personnel
- Keep abreast of current issues/trends within the marketplace and information relating to sector competitor organisations and effectively promoting the full range of products and services, including identifying opportunities to market Ignite’s full range of products
- Establish strong professional relationships with people from all levels of the group, from senior management through to recruitment and shared-service staff.
- Establish strong professional relationships with external stakeholders associated with each individual tender.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management and communication
- Work with regular tender contributors to improve quality of content due to variance in skill level of tender contributors
- Provide direction and assistance to contributors to ensure on time submission
- Capability of strategic account planning, being able to modify techniques and bring about pipeline success.
- Relationship development skills and experience in dealing with the senior management of client organisations.
- Ability to harness support across all parts of an organisation and to co- ordinate and execute relevant state objectives to deliver client outcomes.
- Researching and planning skills and ability to forecast market trends, and apply the analysed data into effective business opportunities.
- Considerable experience and demonstrated ability in a sales role both new and organic.
- Ability to bring in significant new business opportunities.
- Extensive & demonstratable Account management experience.
- Desire to achieve goals and targets through being driven and self-motivated.
- Strong time management skills, computer skills and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ideally, tertiary qualification with a communications focus
In return Ignite offers a corporate environment with all business tools required to succeed in your senior and key position.
Please apply now to Louisa Jackson
via the apply now function below