Our passion has been, and always will be, people.The Role
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to our Recruitment Consultants in our bustling Melbourne office. The scope will be to ensure the office operates as smoothly as possible. Responsibilities
- Responsible for compliance across the contractor base
- Participate in regular audits to ensure compliance for signed agreements and statutory agreements are kept up to date and compliant.
- Ensure the office, reception areas, kitchen and meeting rooms have a neat, organised and professional appearance and facilities management – keeping office supplies stocked (stationery, kitchen supplies etc.)
- Organise event & functions for the branch (including contractor events)
- Responsible for certain tasks which fall under the administration and/or finance business functions, including providing a link between sales and the administration/finance area
- Meet and greet clients, candidates and other visitors to the Ignite office.
You are self-motivated and have exceptional customer service and organizational skills. You are able to work under pressure and to problem solve on multiple fronts. You are as passionate about people as we are and use that as a driver to do your best work.