Our passion has been, and always will be, people. The Benefits
- Bright, sunny offices located in the bustling CBD
- Uncapped monthly commission and quarterly kickers
- Learning and Development platform that has thousands of free courses available at your disposal
- Award nominated, tailored recruitment training
- Paid volunteer leave
- Monthly and end of year celebrations with every week ending in a casual Friday
This is a role for an experienced Finance and Accounting agency recruiter to come on board in the 360 capacity. Your days will be filled with the strategic growth of your client portfolio whilst filling roles with the brilliant individuals you have vetted into your talent pool. The role is a balancing act between temporary and permanent assignments on your desk. You will be responsible for your own desk but will receive unwavering support from your team and the greater Ignite family because collaboration is key to our success. Why You?
You are as passionate about people as we are, striving to ensure your candidates love the job they make their way to every morning. You are fiercely adaptable, resilient and have a strong drive to build and maintain relationships because you understand that it is the very core of your career. You have a competitive edge that drives you to succeed beyond the fringe of mediocrity and you understand that there is always
more to learn and share. We are ready to learn from you, just as you are ready to learn from us.