Stunning brand new CBD offices - contemporary corporate
Every busy tool available to see you succeed
Longstanding Consultants in place to support you
Exciting opportunity to join Ignite as a SENIOR Consultant in IT
Due to exciting growth in the Brisbane team, we are seeking an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to bring experience and support to the already successful and well established IT division.
As the successful candidate you will aid new & continued Business Development along with creating talent pools of exceptional candidates. The successful candidate will be become an integral member of our Recruitment Team in our busy Brisbane office.Why Ignite?
We are a team of passionate individuals proudly making a difference in the lives of others through Specialist Recruitment, On Demand IT Services and HR Solutions. With over thirty years in the industry, we are the preferred advisor to some of Australia’s biggest corporations, which means a career with us is an opportunity for exciting and unlimited growth.The Benefits
You will receive the most advanced learning and development programs and a myriad of opportunities for career progression along with an attractive sales commission program. Enjoy a fantastic work/ life balance, celebrate your wins and enjoy our many fun-filled employee events at Ignite, along with many other perks. Your day will consist of:
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Creating new opportunities for candidates and actively marketing our services within existing and new clients;
- Identifying and developing business relationships with client organisations;
- Researching and interpreting the client organisation’s business plans and HR objectives;
- Searching and screening suitable candidates for employment opportunities by conducting database searches, ad response, headhunting and referrals;
- Conducting candidate interviews and assessing suitability through behavioural interviewing/target based interviewing techniques.
- Positive and outgoing attitude to contribute to our organisations energetic culture
- Previous recruitment or sales experience combined with a strong understanding of delivering recruitment services and processes;
- A passion for new business, tenacity and self motivation;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability to deliver high quality outcomes for both clients and candidates within a fast paced environment.
At Ignite, we offer competitive salary and rewarding commission structure, if this opportunity excites you, we would love to hear from you.
Please click apply now or email your resume directly to Louisa Jackson Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist