Contemporary corporate CBD office
At Ignite, our main goal is to be one of Australasia’s leading providers of recruitment, on demand and people services. This is where you come in
Ignite currently have a rare but very genuine opportunity for a new yet well experienced Team Leader to mentor, develop and motivate a well-established Recruitment team with their daily, weekly & monthly KPI's along with their ultimate financial accountability.
As the successful candidate you will also offer creativity and overall drive for sales strategies whilst establishing high levels of personal performance, accountability and striving for a culture of exceptional customer service to result in successful outcomes.Core Competencies Previous experience of improving team performance – ideally 5 years Well networked within the recruitment industry Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills Proven ability to win new business and grow existing client accounts Experience of developing sales strategies to grow the business Ability to motivate, coach and mentor a team Ability to develop talent and satisfactorily resolve any issues Key Responsibilities;
The major responsibility of this role will be to develop and maintain positive working relationships which build collaboration and deliver results, including:
- Building productive relationships amongst management peers
- Building solid relationships throughout the organisation
- Taking a collaborative approach to solving organisational challenges
- Role models candid and collaborative leadership by fostering an open communication style
- Influencing for integration and business improvements
- Cultivate productive relationships which optimise market knowledge
- Enhance Ignite’s market reach
- Develop and implement processes & structure
- Introduce and supervise the changes required + control and manage budgets
- Take personal responsibility for achieving team, regional or organisational objectives.
- Work with internal stakeholders to get things done and quickly integrate key changes
- Supervise and monitor change.
- Initiate and take corrective action where necessary to ensure highest quality results
- Willing to accept responsibility for individual, team or regional performance.
- Act to resolve concerns or roadblocks of performance
- Develop team members through regular coaching, corrective feedback and recognition
- Work to resolve individual conflicts through fair consultation
- Regularly follow up & communicate with direct reports to foster trust & monitor team developments
- Communicate how team contributes to organisational success and be a role model for the vision and goals of the business.
Predominantly you will set, monitor and review individual and team targets, act to correct performance, work flexibly with KPIs and activity levels to drive and challenge results.
In return Ignite offers a beautiful contemporary corporate office environment with all business tools required to succeed in your senior and key position.
Please apply now to Louisa Jackson
via the apply now function below or email directly to Louisa.Jackson@igniteco.com P:
07 3124 5726 M:
0402 262 039