This role is designed to secure new business clients, as well as retain and develop existing clients by promoting Ignite products and services. This role is accountable for providing clients with suitable contract and permanent staff and effectively managing our candidates and contractors. The role also requires the incumbent to uncover opportunities for Ignite to deploy the breadth of available products and services. Account Managers must meet monthly targets that are linked to revenue generation as a result of permanent and contract placements.
The purpose of this role
This person will be
Accurately define responsibilities and required competencies of roles to identify the key candidate requirements for the sourcing process including
- Build an accurate candidate profile to drive an effective sourcing strategy.
- Determine appropriate sourcing methods to maximise sourcing expenditure and reduce time to hire.
- Ensure recruitment plans include and consider the clients EEO, Diversity, and Values requirements.
- Clarify ambiguous job requirements with Hiring Managers including skills and success factors for each role.
Find, attract, and retain quality and skilled candidates through proactive sourcing and engagement techniques including:
- Maximising Ignite’s systems to identify and attract suitable talent through targeted Job Ads and campaigns.
- Use productive Web.2 and sourcing platforms to complement traditional systems to identify active and passive talent.
- Using personal networks, social media, and traditional job boards to locate and refer prospective candidates.
- Targeting and locating talent through following relevant businesses and online associations.
- Establish talent pools for different job categories and industries.
Make valid and reliable judgements to recommend candidates for hire including:
- Recognise the value of different assessment methodologies and apply as appropriate.
- Assessing candidate suitability and communicate candidate profile and fit with reliable evidence.
- Ownership of candidate submissions to clients to ensure client satisfaction.
Keep stakeholders informed and engaged throughout the recruitment process. Cultivate relationships as a trusted advisor through consulting and closing on roles with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Ensure prompt follow up after hire to ensure candidate and client satisfaction, including any administrative commitments.
- Present advantages of the organisation and role to the candidate communicating the career benefits.
- Partner both candidates and Hiring Managers during the decision-making process, resolving concerns and managing objections promptly.
- Maximise opportunities for ongoing business development.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with candidates, provide candidate care through the assignment, and resolve any issues as they arise.
Generate and cultivate sales leads by pursuing sales pipeline and engagement channels, including:
- Researching and generating job leads through candidate engagement pipelines including social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Generate job leads through recruitment activities such as cold calling, call cycle and pipeline management, running promotional campaigns and advertising materials etc.
- Develop and agree on client sales plans and prospect lists in line with team objectives.
- Effectively penetrate common types of resistance on sales calls whether from prospects, candidates, or clients.
- Use client focused inquiry to lead conversation and uncover/map opportunities for future business opportunities.
This person will be responsible for
Cultivate and share in effective working relationships to maximise learning and enhance the Ignite brand, including:
- Build personal brand online to attract talent and nurture candidate relationships.
- Attend industry events and functions where relevant in order to grow knowledge and build relationships.
- Staying abreast of emerging roles and opportunities with current clients and targeted industry sectors.
- Develop effective internal and external relationships to facilitate and share market knowledge.
Create loyal customers through an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and partner with them to deliver recruitment solutions for long term value.
- Develops a strong and positive impact on external business contacts in meetings and presentations.
- Influence business prospects towards win-win solutions during negotiations.
- Leverage and integrate cross branding opportunities to maximise business opportunities through a total recruitment solution.
- Maintains alignment with commercial parameters during negotiations.
- Mentoring, coaching and supporting Resourcers and Associate Account Managers in relation to jobs and/or clients