Service Desk Associate
Excellent opportunity to work with one of our key clients for a suitable candidate having experience in IT Service desk. The role is very busy within a friendly environment. Suited for a well-planned and organised professional with an attention to detail, exceptional problem solving skills, on-time delivery oriented focus and a good team mate.
Basic L1 competency on all IT domains with additional expertise on Desktop/Laptop applications knowledge.
- 3 to 5 years desired experience
- Excellent communication skills, handling customers and matching the pace, Excellent phone, email and Chat etiquette.
- Understanding of SD role and responsibility.
- Innovation ideas and automation opportunities in SD
- Best Practices on improving/stabilizing Service Desk Operations
- Good knowledge on Service Now, MS Office and
- Willing to work in shifts
- Generate reports and share with stakeholders
- Resource Management, Shift Management, Stake Holder Management
- Process knowledge on ITIL
Personal Skills Required:
- Good communication skills and customer service skills
- Negotiation skills, Proactive in nature
- Shift handling experience
- Flexibility and Transparency
- Experience in working in a client facing role
- Ability to meet scheduled timeframes
- Be reliable in attendance and punctuality
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
- Willing to work in shift and being flexible
- Publishing the customer required reports - Daily, weekly, Monthly, quarterly
- Identify the Risk and issue, action and mitigation plan
- Identifying the area of improvements and execute them with customer approval
- Maintain and keep updated the List of Service desk agent's details in documents and telephony systems.
PS Note: You must have a valid visa and full working rights before applying for this job. We do not sponsor any visas.