Role: IT Project Coordinator
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: 6 months (with a possibility of extension)
An exciting opportunity awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume professional but friendly environment that will suit an organised person with a great eye for detail, exceptional problem skills, a focus in delivery and plenty of team spirit.
Reporting to Strategic Account Directors and working with the Service Delivery arm of Ignite, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects across various disciplines (Infrastructure, IT hardware and Business Systems etc). You will have extensive experience in project management methodologies and technologies, and a familiarity with modern workplace IT and Systems.
As a Project Coordinator you will be directly responsible for:
- Work Closely with Field engineers and delivery partners to ensure successful Deployment of equipment.
- Delivering excellent Customer Experiences
- Responsible to drive strong communication and coordination to avoid any ambiguity.
- Work with all the stakeholder to ensure smooth Project Delivery within timelines.
- Support all the change management to enable growth to organization.
- Responsible to handle escalations that directly / indirectly impact customers.
- Work with partner management team to drive escalations, objectives.
- Manage and work with all the stakeholders inside and outside organization.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Customer facing role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Positive attitude; ability to demonstrate high degree of productivity with quality result
- Must be able to understand business processes quickly
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Ability and maturity in communicating to all levels within an organization.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and accurate
- Good organization skills.
- Exposure to Project management frameworks like Pmbok
If this sounds like you, please apply below by attaching your resume and a cover letter highlighting your strengths in line with the requirements mentioned above. Visas will not be provided by us.